> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > I Hear Ya, But ...
Login | Register

I Hear Ya, But ...

Posted by Jay J on January 24th, 2000 01:55 PM

Dodgeman (et al.),

The 'subject' of the Old vs. the New Forum has come up a few times over the past 2-3 years. I, and a number of others who have come and gone and come back, have responded to with our $.02, solicited and unsolicited, about this subject. I have a personal preference to using the 'old' board because it lists everything and you can see everything. I hear ya in that there are a lot of unanswered questions on the 'new' forum but I'm sure you can see that there are quite a lot of questions on this one to keep a number of us busy. Yes, it's more user-friendly and organized. I'd say the New Forum is best for those folks who infrequently post Questions (wanting info) or for those 'experts' interested in responding in specific areas. Again, I personally like the broader approach of the old Forum.

I'd suspect that a few Follow-uppers will add their $.02 to this and that's OK w/me. I wouldn't feel slighted if there were no more posts here. I'd just have to deal with it one way or another. The 'site' has been toying with idea of abolishing the old Forum for quite some time. Apparently, we're free to continue our 'usual' ways until otherwise we find the Forum has been abolished. It would be real beneficial if there was a 'group' that Follow-uped on the New Forum as well as on the Old one. It could be wishful thinking. BUT, thanks for sharing your suggestion. :)

Jay J

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

• by  12/31/69 07:00 PM

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC