> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > I Have One Too ...
Login | Register

I Have One Too ...

Posted by Jay J -Moderator on December 14th, 2000 02:30 PM
In reply to I have one of these... by Steve S. on December 14th, 2000 12:09 PM [Go to top of thread]

Hi tld,

I have one that's, technically called, an 'accessory'. It's made of vinyl and I, too, have to check it periodically.

Check out this web page on Vinyl Siding Accessories. Home Depot has them. If you don't see it on the shelf, go to the BUilding Materials Desk and ask for a catalogue.

My best to ya and hope this helps.

Jay J -Moderator

PS: Don't think you can use this type of vent for a Power Vent that goes with a Natural Gas Hot Water Heater. In my particular jurisdiction, it would be a code VIOLATION to use this as such ...

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC