When all else fails, e-mail Sears customer service. :) Hope this helps.
November 24, 2002
Dear Mr. Johnson,
Thank you for contacting Sears.
Here is the general procedure for programming a garage door opener remote.
If you have a premium console (Rolling Code):
1. With the door closed press and hold the remote control push button.
2. Press and hold the light button on the door control.
3. Press and hold the door control push button.
4. After the opener light flashed, release all buttons and test.
If you do not have a premium console:
1. Press and hold the selected remote control push button.
2. Then press and release the SRT learn button on the back of the opener panel.
The indicator light on the panel will begin to blink, and the opener light will
flash once. Release the remote push button and test.
Here is a general procedure for reprogramming your keyless entry.
If you have a premium console:
1. With the door closed press the four digit password desired and hold ENTER.
2. Press and hold the light button on the door control (lower left corner).
3. Press and hold the door control button (main button).
4. After the opener light flashes, release all buttons.
If you have an SRT learn button on your opener:
1. Enter the desired four digit password and hold ENTER.
2. Press and release the SRT button on the door opener panel.
3. After the light flashes release the enter button.
If neither of these procedures work for you, please visit our manufacturer's Web
site at http://www.chamberlaingroup.com.
If you have any comments or questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
call us at 1-800-349-4358. We hope you visit us again soon at