> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > I had a
Login | Register

I had a

Posted by Sick in Bed...Previously Known as Painter Barb on March 7th, 2001 11:55 AM
In reply to CAlling Barbara, How are WE doing?????? by Steve: on March 7th, 2001 09:24 AM [Go to top of thread]

terrible night...don't know if I ate something bad or just caught a stomach bug..but you really don't need/want to know the details!! I can't wonder too far from the bathroom if you get my drift.

Steve, with all your good advise I am really looking forward to completing this job, and I promise to report back tomorrow. In the meantime, I've been reading all the other posts on this board and on the hardwood flooring message board. Nope, not even thinking of doing that myself...just looking. Well, if you must know...last nite reading some of the old posts here I came across some messages about "luon"...I think I'm spelling it right...well, when I asked the seller of my house to tell me what the subflooring is...which is currently carpeted...he said "luon". At that time, I had no idea what he was talking about...seeing it last nite jogged my memory. I'm wondering what's underneath that, or can hardwood go ontop of "luon" when I saw the flooring message board I decided to take a peek this morning....knowing that I wasn't/couldn't paint today.

Well, Steve....until tomorrow. I think that it's wonderful how you and some others are so helpful.
Have a great day.

Soon to be again Painter Barb!!

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC