> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > I for one, went to the new site...
Login | Register

I for one, went to the new site...

Posted by Steve: on May 3rd, 2001 10:41 PM
In reply to To The MANY Follow-uppers Out There -RE: The New WEB Site ... by Jay J -Moderator on May 2nd, 2001 09:11 PM [Go to top of thread]

for the first time last night and the time to navigate around is rediculous!!

I, like JB, have a broad range of skills that I can rely on, with the new site, you spend so much time moving around, clicking out, then clicking in, then as you stated, you cannot even read other responses. I learn allot from reading other answers and even enter into professional arguments about some of them.

The first board I was on terminated due to hackers and others that just made the site unable to conduct itself as intended. I was there for almost two years. I found BV by accident and was there for about one year.

I feel that I actually assisted many people with their DIY and many stated so.

I am an independant contractor and work 8 to 10 hours on that job, then spend a couple of hours each night helping others. This site was so condusive to clicking around and picking and choosing questions that fit your skill level and then posting.

Now, there is just too much surfing around. Too much time on that alone.

I will not move to the new site because of the format. I feel that the new site has possibly lost a good person with some good ideas. what a shame.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC