> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > I Can Help On This, And More ...
Login | Register

I Can Help On This, And More ...

Posted by Jay J on March 3rd, 1998 09:06 AM
In reply to Crown Molding Project by Chris on March 2nd, 1998 04:22 PM [Go to top of thread]

0 of 1 people found this post helpful

I'm going to assume that this is your first time to the Forum. With that in mind, WELCOME! :)

The tip I want to offer is this. You may want to search the Forum's WEB page for similiar posts to yours before you post your question. If you find a similiar post(s), well, after reading it you can decide if your question is already answered w/o having to post. If it's not, well, then post away.

Just below your post, on 03/01/98, another individual asked a question similiar to yours. IMO, I'd say it's the same question. :) If you look for this post below, --installing crown moulding - jr 15:01:29 3/01/98 (2), you'll see what I mean. I'll spare you details and refer you to that post. And if you continue to search the main Forum page for words like 'crown' or 'moulding', you may even find more similiar posts. (I didn't try but you may find other similiar posts.)

I'm not the 'guy' who rules this Forum so I'm not trying to dictate any policy or anything. It's just that every now and then when I see 'duplicate' posts, folks aren't necessarily aware that they CAN search the Forum WEB page and find these similiar posts. Your WEB browser has a 'Find' feature to help with this and it's very easy to use. Sometimes, the 'regulars' that help out here will ignore 'duplicate' posts because after a while 'duplicate' typing is taxing on the brain and fingers. I'm just offering you another level of 'assistance' to a much broader concept. And I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you knew you could search the page but it just didn't dawn on you. I'm sure that even though a lot of these posts don't apply to a question/problem you have, if you were to read some of them, there's some great info in them that you can store away for future reference. In fact, someone may be asking a question on a job you might do this summer. This is a GREAT Forum! :)

... Love to help! But 'already said that' down below. Happy trails and feel free to post a follow-up to let us know how you made out.

Jay J

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC