> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > I beg (not really) to differ...
Login | Register

I beg (not really) to differ...

Posted by No email addy dude on April 1st, 2000 10:50 AM
In reply to Okay, now I can say it. by Jim -ATS on March 31st, 2000 03:40 PM [Go to top of thread]

"I don't know what abrat's affiliation is, (he?) seems to be new and trying to help, but the postings are not always acurate to the
question, or relevant, for that matter."

Check some of your own stuff. For example "Tyvek" is not designed to reduce wind penetration. Not according to DuPont (

"I prefer moderators who reply from their own experience, except where there is a higher
authority that they choose to quote and reference."

There are NO MODERATORS on this board. Only posters.

"I prefer moderators who stand by their postings by making their email addresses available to the rest of us, or at least
responding to questions on line so they don't get buried in email (that's for Henry), and abrat still hasn't emailed me."

Post one's email address DOES NOT make them legitimate no more than sitting in the seat of a 747 make one a pilot. Anyone is a fool to post their email address in a public forum. Ever heard of SPAM? I'm still getting crap from China because I previously posted my email address. There is little to no need to email anyone on this board. We can all communicate via postings.

P.S. I've been reading and posting to this board longer than I've seen you posting here. What does that mean... it doesn't mean jack crap.

P.S.S. That's "accurate" if you were wanting to be accurate and I assume you are.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC