> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > I am looking for a product
Login | Register

I am looking for a product

Posted by Scott Stephenson on February 21st, 2003 06:16 PM
In reply to refinishing bathroom walls by diane on February 12th, 2000 01:53 PM [Go to top of thread]

I have seen a product for enclosing tubs and showers that has the appearence of marble but I am fairly sure it is not real marble. I saw it both in a hotel bathroom and a friends house.It appears to be about 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick and probably comes in 4 ft by 8 ft sheets. (I am guessing). Each wall of the tub at my friends house was a single sheet. I can not find out what it is called or where to get it. I have asked at our local LOWES store and they had not heard of it either.
Any help would be appreciated.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC