> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > I am impressed and a bit embarrased,
Login | Register

I am impressed and a bit embarrased,

Posted by Steve Jones on August 8th, 2000 04:44 PM
In reply to to Brooks: by Ed on August 8th, 2000 07:46 AM [Go to top of thread]

Ed, your comments and research has really made my day. You know, I am doing well in my Contractor business and I spend alot of time on this site and three others helping others.

I remember one time in the past when I was always asking for advice on this and that and I can always remember some people were very kind and helpful and others sometimes too good to pass on information.

I am sort of repaying many of my past advices.

This Brooks person is one of not much intelligence and one that I quite honestly ignore, he is not really worth messing with because of this low intelligence and lack of comprehension. These are people that I have not the time for, because people like you and I are so much better than this Brooks will ever be.

I do appreciate your thoughts and your research and your intentions. One must remember that 5% of the people are the Brooks type and the other 95% are good honest people. Sometimes the 5% seems like it is the 95% and you have to step back and think it over.

I am very gracious and appreciative to you, sir.


Steve Jones

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC