> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > I admire you for asking the question...
Login | Register

I admire you for asking the question...

Posted by Deanna on December 31st, 2000 08:25 PM
In reply to electricity by T.C. on December 31st, 2000 01:05 PM [Go to top of thread]

and for wanting to learn. Many of us come from different circumstances. It is hard when a child does not learn from a parent, for whatever reason. Many girls grow up not knowing how to cook, clean, or apply makeup properly. Boys used to learn basic auto/engine repair, carpentry and home repair skills from their fathers. But that is not always the case these days.

So...just let me say you should NEVER feel bad about asking a question. We are all here to learn, and to help others in areas we have expertise or experience in.

You will find lots of good people here, so don't be afraid to post your questions. As with ALL bulletin boards, however, we do have an occasional "jerk" stop by and make rude comments. Don't take them personally! Just keep asking your questions and we will all do our best to get you good answers.

P.S. I'll bet you have plenty of information you can share with the rest of us, too. So feel free to offer advice any time you can! Happy New Year to you, and your family! Stay Warm!

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC