> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > humidistat
Login | Register


Posted by Harold Kestenholz - Hydronic Network on July 2nd, 2001 08:05 PM
In reply to Harold could you... by Joe on July 2nd, 2001 06:12 PM [Go to top of thread]

A humidistat only requires two wires, it is a simple switch that opens or closes by a length of plastic that changes length as it absorbs or gives off moisture from/to the air. The 46C or E are for dehumidification as the switch connects on a rise to the set point. The 46C has the two wires and is the least complicated to wire. The H600A, H808C are also used that accept line voltage or less. The H8808C is for low voltage only. Any of these will do the job for dehumidification.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC