> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Humidifiers for radiators
Login | Register

Humidifiers for radiators

Posted by Judy Hartzell on January 24th, 2003 12:52 PM
In reply to ceramic humidifier for radiators by Terry on November 18th, 2002 05:03 PM [Go to top of thread]

My daughter brought me a set of 3 decorative radiator humidifiers when she came home from Germany. I could use a set on every radiator in the house. Is there a special name for them and are they available in the U.S.? I'm obviously finding some on the internet, but they're from Italy, I think, and I can't read the price. Thanks for the information. Judy

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC