> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > humidifier for hot water radiator...
Login | Register

humidifier for hot water radiator...

Posted by chris on January 10th, 2002 01:20 PM

16 of 23 people found this post helpful

I just bought a house that has hot water heat and the air is very dry. I do have a humidifier, but I have seen these clay water holders that hang from the heater. I have no idea what they are called or where I might be able to purchase them. Anyone know?

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC