> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > How to get reglazing product
Login | Register

How to get reglazing product

Posted by DON HENDRICKSON on March 3rd, 2003 11:00 PM
In reply to Don't go to HD or Lowes for this. Go to a plumbing supply house. by Jim -ATS on June 28th, 2000 02:48 AM [Go to top of thread]

This is a follow up to an answer someone gave you concerning purchasing product to reglaze your tub.

Even most warehouses for plumbers will not carry the reglazing material. Plumbers do not reglaze. It is a specialized procedure. Very detailed, mistakes can happen at the blink of an eye, then you have a mess.

Also, doing it yourself can cause you potential health problems, unless you utilize safety procedures, such as a resperator.

Do yourself a favor an seek out a qualified applicator.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC