> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > How do you thread a bobbin?
Login | Register

How do you thread a bobbin?

Posted by bc on March 28th, 2000 02:59 PM
In reply to What next, sewing machines? by Wick on March 28th, 2000 10:09 AM [Go to top of thread]

Around my house, if I need anything sewn, I have to do it myself or hire it done cause I can't run a sewing machine very well and the one around here who knows how won't do it or show me how.

I do some tv, vcr, video cam, stero, satelite dish, etc hookups but without seeing what comes from the playstation I would just be guessing. If it is the old style non-cable ready tv with the flat 2 wire 300 ohm setup, then it needs the flat 300 ohm to round 75 ohm cable converter which is probably already their from the cable box. What usually goes there is a switch with one input from the playstation and one input from the cable box so you can't do both at once. Then the switch will have a cable from the switch outlet location to the cable converter on the back of the tv. Anyway, that is how I last did an Atari. A two to one splitter/combiner at the cable at the back of the tv may also work and allow you to get both. I think you usually have to set these to channel 3 or 4 depending upon which one your cable is set to and if there is a live channel there. That is why a switch is usually required because of dual signals on the same channel.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

• Hmmm... by Wick  3/28/00 03:50 PM
  • bobbin by Hi My Name Is Bobita  6/15/04 12:38 PM

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC