> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > household salvage
Login | Register

household salvage

Posted by Russ on December 23rd, 2002 12:55 PM
In reply to Household salvage yards by Debi on January 27th, 2001 10:05 AM [Go to top of thread]

Responding to Debi's message: I also am located on Long Island, NY and am looking for a household salvage yard or company. There used to be one in Bay Shore called Panzer's Demolition, but a couple years ago it went "upscale" and no longer offers salvaged items. This is unfortunate. Before discontinuing the salvage aspect of their business, I found myself in need of a toilet tank, having cracked the one I had, and they had just what I needed. It took a couple of visits, but I got lucky. Now I need a sink basin in the same '50's color (Seafoam, manufacturer unknown, but I think American Standard) and having no luck finding one. (Also need toilet seat in same color, if anyone knows where new in that color is available). I am selling my house to move out of state, and since the whole bathroom (floor, walls, tub, etc.,) are done in this '50's green and black combo, I do not want to redo the whole bathroom just for lack of a sink basin.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC