> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > House Vent
Login | Register

House Vent

Posted by Amy on January 3rd, 2003 12:30 PM
In reply to how to vent under a house? by dan on February 6th, 2002 07:14 AM [Go to top of thread]

Moderator Post (s) for this thread:
> Bread Mold Link: by doug seibert on 01/10/2005

What is the name of those rectangle holes with screens on them at the bottom of the house (on older homes)?? Please advise as soon as possible.

Thanks so much, Amy

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC