> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > House shifting
Login | Register

House shifting

Posted by Henry in MI on March 19th, 2000 04:24 PM
In reply to Cracks above doorways by Burt on March 19th, 2000 10:34 AM [Go to top of thread]

Hi, Burt. I think that it is time to call a structural engineer in your area. Most of the posters on this board are from other areas of the country where the water-or lack of it- situation is totally different. But it does seem from your description that the house is moving. And my uneducated guess it that this will just get worse with time. Call the pro.

Henry in MI

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC