> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Hot Water Heaters
Login | Register

Hot Water Heaters

Posted by Paula Nevin on January 25th, 1998 05:28 PM

We recently had the fill rod in our water heater, made of pvc, deteriorate and crumble into a million pieces. These pieces are now clogging our entire water system. We have replaced the rod, but are wondering if there is a certain brand or style of water heater that is built well enough to prevent this from happening again. Any suggestions? Thanks for your time.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

  • PVC? by Bruce M  1/26/98 08:02 PM

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC