> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Hot Water Heater or electrical problems?
Login | Register

Hot Water Heater or electrical problems?

Posted by Shannon Sloan on January 2nd, 2003 06:48 PM
In reply to electric water heater by kate o'brien on February 6th, 2002 10:17 PM [Go to top of thread]

I was working on setting up Christmas lights and the lights were working than they were not working. After they stopped working the plugs in our 2 bathrooms stopped working and I have not had Hot water. I checked the fuse box and all fuses are in the on position. Is it safe to flip off then back on all the fuses? How do I tell if the fuse blew? Can I change them? Are they located in the fuse box? What else should I look for? One of the plugs in my bathroom is a reset plug that had a small light on it which was green when working and orange when something tripped it. The light is currently out. Did I blow this plug? Would changing the plug fix the fuse? Is it possible the the porch plug the bathroom plugs and the hot water heater be on the same circut or are there multiple problems??

Any and all help would be appreciated. I need to fix myself if possible am on a tight budget. I just want to make sure I take the correct precautions.

Shannon Sloan

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC