> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > hot water heat
Login | Register

hot water heat

Posted by tom rawski on October 19th, 2002 01:06 PM

i am remodeling the bathroom. the hot water finned pipe must be shortened to accomodate a new(wider) bath tub. The pipe now runs from the wall to the tub. can this finned pipe be cut and resued, can i purchase somthing like an old fashioned hot water radiator that will work with this system, if so where???

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC