> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > hose bib
Login | Register

hose bib

Posted by jb on April 19th, 2002 10:34 AM
In reply to H.B. by BJ on April 19th, 2002 09:50 AM [Go to top of thread]

I think it is for Hose Bib This is the actual name for an exterior faucet.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

  • H.B. by BJ  4/19/02 09:50 AM

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC