renovateyourworld.com > Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Horse hair plaster and breathing problems
Login | Register

Horse hair plaster and breathing problems


Posted by Shelly Hosselton on February 22nd, 2004 11:44 PM
In reply to old horsehair plaster homes by Natasha on February 27th, 2003 03:06 AM [Go to top of thread]

2 of 6 people found this post helpful

I had allergies as a child but had not suffered with them until we moved into my husbands old family farm. The house was built in the late 1800's and horse hair plaster was used in the main section of the house. I now have full-blown asthma attacks but only at home and mostly in the bedroom. my allergies are awful but improve after I leave the house. my daughter and husband are also effected. neither has suffered with allergies before. I am beginning to believe it is the horse hair plaster that is making us sick we seem to be just fine until we get home and then we become very tired, itchy and stuffed up. Is horsehair plaster related to asbestos?

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:





About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2014 Renovate Your World LLC