> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Honeywell Tap-Lite
Login | Register

Honeywell Tap-Lite

Posted by cshep975 on January 29th, 2007 06:28 PM
In reply to Push button switches by Billhart on January 17th, 2007 05:23 PM [Go to top of thread]

3 of 3 people found this post helpful

Moderator Post (s) for this thread:
> Push button switches by Billhart on 01/17/2007
> momentary by Billhart on 01/17/2007

I was able to do so more investigating, and it turns out these were made by Honeywell, and are called "Tap-Lite." Now that I know who makes them and what they are called, it seems even more frustrating, because no one I could find has any parts for them. Unfortunately what we may end up doing is replacing the light switches in a number of rooms with standard toggle switches, and use the older switches for spare parts. It is too bad, because the push button switches are really cool.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC