renovateyourworld.com > Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > HOME REMODEL
Login | Register

HOME REMODEL

Posted by M. TORABIAN on February 2nd, 2000 02:44 AM

DEAR MR.,I WOULD LIKE TO BEGIN WITH TELLING YOU HOW MUCH MY HUSBAND AND I ENJOY YOUR SHOWS AND HAVE TRIED TO WATCH AS MANY AS TIME AND KIDS ALLOW OVER THE PAST FEW YEARS! WE'RE IN THE PROCESS OF PURCHASING A HOME FOR OUR GROWING FAMILY(MOM, DAD, 9YEAR OLD,3YEAR OLD,1YEAR OLD) AND FOUND IT VERY HARD TO FIND A HOUSE LARGE ENOUGH TO PROVIDE ENOUGH ROOMS FOR EVERY MEMBER AND ALSO WITHIN OUR PRICE RANGE. WHEN WE FINALLY STUMBLED UPON THE HOUSE THAT WE LIKED AND WAS IN THE PRICE RANGE, WE REALIZED AS NICE AS THE HOUSE IS, IT COULE USE SOME MAJOR IMPROVEMENT. YOU SEE ALSO THIS HOUSE WAS BUILT IN THE LATE 80'S, IT HAD HARDLY BEEN MAINTAINED.ALSO IT HAD ALMOST ALWAYS BEEN RENTED OUT THUS THE LOW LEVEL OF CARE. WE THINK THE HOUSE CAN LOOK BEAUTIFULL WITH A FRESH PAINT AND CHANGE OF FLOORS,CABINETS TILES,AND SOME. THE BACK YARD IS LARGE BUT ODD SHAPED AND SLIGHTLY SLOPED UPWARD. WE WOULD LOVE TO PUT IN A POOL(FOR THE KIDS) AND LANDSCAPE THE ENTIRE AREA AND HOPEFULLY PUT IN A BUILT IN BARBEQUE,BUT GIVEN THE ODD SHAPE OF THE LOT AND OUR SERIOUS BUDGET LIMITATIONS, WE CANNOT AFFORD A LANDSCAPE DESIGNER. WE ARE WELL CAPABLE OF ROLLING OUR SLEEVES AND GETTING TO WORK ESPECIALLY SINCE MY HUSBAND LOVES TO DO THIS KIND OF PROJECT AND IS VERY HANDY. BUT WE NEED SOME SERIOUS HELP IN THE IDEA AND STRUCTURE EXPERTISE DEPARTMENT. WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY HELP OR ADVICE THAT YOU COULD GIVE US.OH ALSO THERE ARE TWO BEAUTIFUL OAK TREES IN THE BACK YARD THAT ADD TO THE CHALLENGE! ANOTHER BIG CHALLENGE IS THE STREET NOISE! OUR BACK YARD AND BEDROOM WINDOWS BACK TO A BUSY STREET IN OUR AREA AND WE THOUGHT OF TALL CYPRESS AND / OR WATER FOUNTAINS TO DISTRACT FROM THE NOISE. HELP HELP HELP PLEASE!SINCERELY, THE TORABIANS.P.S. IF YOU DECIDE TO CONSIDER OUR QUESTIONS AND NEED PICTURES TO HELP VISUALIZE OUR DILEMA, PLEASE LET US KNOW. THANKS

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC