> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > home radiators
Login | Register

home radiators

Posted by shelley erb on February 1st, 2003 02:00 PM
In reply to Flush home radiator by LMS on October 5th, 1999 07:45 PM [Go to top of thread]

We are looking to purchase the piece that goes around the water pipe coming out of the floor and into the radiator. This piece is ornate and hinged and sits on the floor. Does anyone have any ideas where we might find something like this? We have checked a wrecking company, hardware stores and plumbing supply stores without success.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC