> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Home Inspector?
Login | Register

Home Inspector?

Posted by Jason on April 6th, 2002 07:05 AM
In reply to Shower Diverter by Ed on April 4th, 2002 07:43 PM [Go to top of thread]

Greetings Ed,

I'm not a plumber but, it sounds to me that something was installed improperly or there is a something blocking the valve from turning all the way.

hopefully this is a cheap fix but, this has been from day one of you buying this house, call your real estate broker/agent or your home inspector.

There is usualy a form that the seller signs that declares anything that is not in working order.

Good luck,

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC