renovateyourworld.com > Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > HOME IMPROVEMENT PROJECTS
Login | Register

HOME IMPROVEMENT PROJECTS

Posted by justme2 on November 24th, 2002 07:34 AM

I'M REAL CONFUSED WITH THE AMERICAN PUBLIC!!!! I HEAR ON THE RADIO, T.V. & READ IN THE NEWSPAPERS ABOUT UNHAPPY PEOPLE THAT GOT BURNED BY HOME IMPROVEMENT COMPANIES. WELL IT DOESN'T TAKE A ROCKET SCIENTIST OR BRAIN SURGEON TO FIGURE OUT WHO TO DEAL WITH WHEN INVESTING IN YOUR HOME WITH A HOME IMPROVEMENT PROJECT. THE MAJORITY OF YOU PEOPLE THAT GOT TAKEN FOR A RIDE WERE SLEEPING AT THE WHEEL. OR YOU ENJOY THE WIP ME, BEAT ME, TELL ME WHAT I WANT TO HEAR GIG! FOLKS BELEIVE, CHOOSING THE RIGHT HOME IMPROVEMENT COMPANY IS NOT HARD TO DO. THERE'S ONLY ONE COMPANY TO CONSIDER. YOU DON'T NEED 9000 ESTIMATES FROM 9000 COMPANIES WHO ALL TELL YOU THEY ARE THE BEST OR "WE DO GOOD WORK". EVER HEAR OF A COMPANY CALLED SEARS? THEY HAVE ONLY BEEN AROUND FOR OVER 100 YEARS & IN THE HOME IMPROVEMENT INDUSTRY SINCE 1910. I KNOW THAT IS ONLY 92 YEARS. BUT I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT THEY FIGURED OUT HOW TO DO MY HOME IMPROVEMENT PROJECT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME. NO FOLKS, THEY ARE NOT THE CHEAPEST IN TOWN! BUT THE WORD CHEAP VS. QUALITY OF PRODUCT & INSTALLATION PROCEDURES DO NOT FIT IN THE SAME PARAGRAPH! YOU ASK HOW I KNOW THIS. IT'S BECAUSE 2 YEARS AGO I ALSO WAS BRAIN DEAD BY INVITING 9 DIFFERENT SO CALLED EXPERIENCED HOME IMPROVEMENT COMPANIES INTO MY HOME TO DO MY VINYL SIDING, WINDOWS & 2 ENTRY DOORS W/STORMS. "WHAT AN EXPERIENCE THAT WAS"! THEN I INVITED NUMBER 10, "SEARS HOME IMPROVEMENT". WHAT A PLEASURABLE EXPERIENCE THAT WAS!!!!!!! YES, I DID BUSINESS WITH SEARS. THE REASON WHY I DID BUSINESS WITH SEARS IS BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT JUST A HOME IMPROVEMENT COMPANY SO THEY DAMN WELL BETTER KEEP THEIR CUSTOMERS HAPPY OR THEY WILL LOOSE THEM. SEARS ALSO PERSONALLY BACKS ALL PRODUCT WARRANTIES & INSTALLATION GUARANTEES. JUST LIKE THEY DO ON THEIR CRAFTSMEN TOOLS. YOU GET NO "PASSING THE BUCK" B.S. OR ROUND AROUNDS. PLUS MY INVESTMENT IN MY HOME IMPROVEMENT IS PROTECTED BY SEARS YEARS OLD "CUSTOMER SATISFACTION OR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE" POLICY! HOWEVER IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN: QUALITY, PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION PROCEDURES, LARGE ENERGY SAVINGS, A COMPANY THAT HAS LOTS TO LOOSE IF THE JOB IS NOT DONE RIGHT, PLUS NOT MINDING TO HAVE TO DO THE SAME JOB AGAIN, THEN YOU SHOULD DEAL WITH THESE COMPANIES THAT SPEND TONS OF MONEY NON-STOP ON T.V., RADIO & BILLBOARDS OFFERING CHEAP PRICES TO REEL IN YOUR BUSINESS! YES, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE A "PENNY WISE & A TON FOOLISH"!

SIGNED, EXTREMELY HAPPY WITH SEARS!

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC