> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > home heating
Login | Register

home heating

Posted by john(midwest) on February 7th, 2000 09:56 PM
In reply to home heating by Pati Carlson on February 5th, 2000 01:54 PM [Go to top of thread]

Monitor is the only way to go. i'm a dealer in the midwest but i'm originaly from up by lake placid in upstate NY. i've seen -30* temps up there with -100 wind chills my parents monitor 441 k-1 fired heater just chugs along on low keeping the place a steady 75* their home is approx 1600 sq feet and they don't use more than 400 gals of fuel per year. this is the main reason i became a monitor dealer and distributor here in missouri. My own home is 2500 sq feet i just use 1 441 and i don't use more than 250 gals of k-1 per year that comes to about 50 dollars a month for heat i also have a heat pump which i haven't used for 3 years because the heating bill was over 150 dollars a month. now that monitor has added the Gf series that is propane or natural gas it has opened the market for me in the Midwest. propane at this time is .80 per gallon i'm averaging about 7 stoves per week. my territory is for 6 states. I could type for hours about the monitor heaters. i've had 2 homes installed monitors in both over the past 5 years and love them!!if you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask i just wish i could sell them in your area but i've got enough to do out here.
Stay warm in Maine!
Midwest Home Comfort

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC