> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Home Depot sells them for $27
Login | Register

Home Depot sells them for $27

Posted by Steve: on November 20th, 2001 11:42 AM
In reply to gate frame kit by Kristina Roberts on November 19th, 2001 10:34 PM [Go to top of thread]

But most of the time a turn buckle kit will work fine. Or even creating a "Z" bracing system with fence rails.

If the bottom section opposite from the hinge is sagging causing the top to gap, then a turnbuckle will work fine if installed properly.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC