> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Home Alone--er, ah--Again
Login | Register

Home Alone--er, ah--Again

Posted by Martha in Westport on April 20th, 2000 08:56 PM
In reply to Dear Martha, by Bob on April 20th, 2000 04:24 PM [Go to top of thread]

WONDERFUL to hear from you Bob. Stop by and pick up some fresh eggs the next time that you are in town. The neighbors have been having torchlight parades around the house to convince me to stay and the light is confusing the hens. I CAN'T imagine why since the rooster only crows a few time before 6AM.

I have been busy stencilling the driveway but it looks WONDERFUL. I have decided that since I am staying, I will stencil every street in Westport. Do you think you could pick up a few gallons of that Home Depot paint? Sears must have wanted you to pay for it like K Mart wants me to pay for mine. I guess they just don't understand the concept that since we are their voices and have everybody hanging on our very words, we should get everything free there. Not that either place has much I want anyhow. But if it has my name on it, it has to be WONDERFUL.

I hear the unruly crowd coming down the street again so I have to go make dinner for them all. I keep inviting them in and all they want to do is disturb the chickens.

Have a WONDERFUL evening.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC