> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Holes in walls
Login | Register

Holes in walls

Posted by Henry in MI on January 2nd, 1999 07:38 PM
In reply to Thumb tack holes have made my walls look tacky!!! by Linda on January 1st, 1999 10:18 PM [Go to top of thread]

Linda, the process is the same, no matter the size of the holes on the walls, excepting the really big ones where you have to replace drywall. Just spackle, sand smooth and flat using a sanding block and clean up the dust, prime and paint. When you spackle, try to force the spackle down into the holes.
Henry in MI

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC