renovateyourworld.com > Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > holes in microfiber couch cushions
Login | Register

holes in microfiber couch cushions

Posted by headinclouds on March 13th, 2009 12:53 PM

1 of 2 people found this post helpful

I have severasl cigarrette burn holes in my sofa cushions. how can I reppair the holes?? I have pillows that go with, and am willing to rip them apart to try to conceal these darn holes. (yep, I'm a darn smoker, but am in smoking cessation program now, since I have been doing this dangerous thing,)
BuT!!!! I need answers aasap, puhlease!!!! kuz I am trying to sell iot. It is a l-shaped sectional, caramel microfiber that was supposedly stain treated, but I doubt it) anyeay
I have purchased a brand new comfortable sofa and chair (thabnks RTG Cindy Crawford easy living sert, but I wanna try to fix this problem,
I've called several furniture stores to ask if they ghad kits to reapir it. IO know I have seen tv comercials that have all that stuff to repair uphholstry, leather etc........just don't reacll how long ago anmd just what company? think htst oxy guy Billy Blanks has a kit, I checkerd at Bed Bath and Beyond all they had was a glue kit. which wont help.
so, please if anyone hasd a easy way to fix this (kuz I am kindas hard rto understand stuff at times.
you can email me at tupelo.honey.06@gmail.com
so I Can get to it right away. gottsa get this uncomfortable thing out so I can get my comfy one in before I go in hospoital next week for knee surgery.
agfain thank you.............

trhanks so much in advance!!!!!!

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2014 Renovate Your World LLC