> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Holes.
Login | Register


Posted by Wick on March 9th, 2000 10:56 AM
In reply to Filling Holes in Kitchen Cabinets by Steve S. on March 9th, 2000 07:11 AM [Go to top of thread]

Hi Steve, presuming that the holes aren't too large, use wood
putty/filler. Although it really doesn't matter what order you
go in, I'd personally sand, fill, sand, then paint. As long as
you're painting everything will turn out fine, if however you
were staining then it's a whole different story. Good luck!

WickRock Chalk Jayhawks, KU!

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC