> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Hole in Wall/Chewed Wall
Login | Register

Hole in Wall/Chewed Wall

Posted by Carrie on April 8th, 1999 02:12 PM

2 of 3 people found this post helpful

We're moving out of an apartment and we have a hole
in one of the walls where my husband fell and shoved his
knee through the wall. He's out of town until next
weekend when we actually move out, and I'd like to fix
the hole myself. What do I need to buy and how do I go
about fixing this hole? I'm afraid the apartment complex
will really overcharge us for this and charge over our
deposit. Should I just let me take care of it, or should
I do it myself?

My second problem is that I have two walls/corners which
have been chewed through by my dog when he was little.
He chewed all the way down to what looks to be a metal
type surface and into some of the wood border at the
bottom. How should I fix this as well? Anybody who
can help me, I'd appreciate it greatly.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC