> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Hmmmm ...
Login | Register

Hmmmm ...

Posted by Jay J on December 22nd, 1999 07:58 AM
In reply to shallow well by dwight ward on December 21st, 1999 06:15 PM [Go to top of thread]


Are you talking about drilling a well for water? If so, did you do this? Usually, when a contractor drills, they install the pump and the piping at the same time.

Can you say more? What do you mean, "The local hardware store has PVC piping, etc, but no instructions on how to use."

Jay J

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC