> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Hire someone to glaze it
Login | Register

Hire someone to glaze it

Posted by Dave on January 10th, 2001 11:36 AM
In reply to painting tile by bc on January 10th, 2001 12:28 AM [Go to top of thread]

Look for a tub refinisher in the yellow pages and have them reglaze the tile. They can spray the glaze right on - and it will look much better than any DIY paint job.

I don't think it's too expensive when you consider the materials & labor saving of NOT doing it yourself - look into it -

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC