> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Hire a structural engineer!
Login | Register

Hire a structural engineer!

Posted by Jason on January 5th, 2003 12:05 PM
In reply to joists need desperate help! by Pat Ransom on January 5th, 2003 11:58 AM [Go to top of thread]

Greetings Pat,

This is not an area that you want to mess with if you don't have the knowledge.

A structural engineer will tell you what is wrong and tell you in writing what needs to be done to fix it.

Worth every bit of the money when you think that your whole house is being held up by this.

Good luck,

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC