> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Hinges
Login | Register


Posted by Wick on August 25th, 1999 10:50 AM
In reply to Room divider screen hinges by Kimber Smith on August 24th, 1999 10:46 PM [Go to top of thread]

Kimber, these are just normal full swinging hinges
(I don't know of an exact name, if there is one) but
just go to your local hardware store or home center
with the description you provided here and you should
be able to find what you want.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC