> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > HIGH WIRE ACT
Login | Register


Posted by Steve on January 5th, 1998 10:12 AM
In reply to HOW TO CHANGE BULBS FROM TALL CIELINGS eg.2 levels high by harryw on January 4th, 1998 09:22 PM [Go to top of thread]

Home Depot sells an extension pole set-up to change rececessed type lighting for high ceilings. For chandelier type lights, I use a 10 foot stepladder in my open 2 story foyer. How many feet up is the chandelier, and skylight?

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC