> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Hi Kids !!!
Login | Register

Hi Kids !!!

Posted by Jay J -Moderator on May 29th, 2002 08:18 PM
In reply to Carol is right, the rest of us are appreciative of the tips and answers by LJ in TX on May 29th, 2002 07:52 PM [Go to top of thread]

Hi Ron, and y'all,

Believe it or not, I do happen by the BBS EVERY single day. Yes, but it's only to watch that everyone is behaving themselves. :)

Everyone has been behaving. Ron - I totally empathize w/ya. For years, and I mean years, folks have been 'happening by' my Follow-ups w/o ever letting me know how it went. After a while, I kinda got numb to it. The only thing that kept me going was the more I answered questions, the more I 'exposed' myself for a Thank-You. I know this sounds kinda funny but if you play the odds, you'll get lucky. I know your advice is worth the going rate. In fact, sometimes, I advise some DIYers or Wanna-Be-DIYers that if you want good advice on a DIY project, pay a Pro $35/hour to stop by your house and tell you what you should do. If 'you' don't want to do that, then spend a little less on a good book, or 2. BUT DO SOMETHING to get some good advice if that's what you want.

I've been following your 'problem-post' as well as the ones that need info to build Rabbit Cages. (I think the folks posting the latter posts are just sadistic. Anyways, ...) Maybe, JUST maybe, one of the guys/gals will post back as the Poster. Yup, sometimes, when someone's day isn't going well, I do what I gotta do to make their day a bit more bearable.

As Carol and LJ said, you keep coming right back here!!! You've helped WAAAAAAY too many people to let this problem-post get to ya. You take care now.

My best to ya and hope it helps.

Jay J -Moderator

PS: My MCSE classes are a real bear! It's like having a 2nd job, AND you don't get paid for it. I've passed 2 of the 7 required tests, and am well on my way towards Certification. Right now, I'm in Module #3 which will finish in about a week or so. After that, I'll take another test (@ $125 a shot), then start into the Make-It-Or-Break-It Module. It's called Network Design and Infrastructure. Until October 13th arrives, I'm out of commission on the BBS. Like I said, I've got LOTS to do. And the course doesn't break for Summer. (So much for my Summer.) 40 weeks of non-stop torcher.

I just thought this was a good post to make my presence known. Moderator Steve is holding down the Fort for me and BV (and Company.) Thanks Steve - Keep this 'crew' going. You kids take care. I'm watching every day.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC