> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > HEY JOE, JAY J IS RIGHT
Login | Register

Posted by Jessie on July 14th, 1999 09:27 PM
In reply to What Is With You, Joe ??! by Jay J on July 14th, 1999 04:19 PM [Go to top of thread]

Joe, I watch this board on a regular basis but do not respond or ask much because I am not knowledgable in most of the areas presented. Instead, I monitor it to learn from it as I'm sure many other people do as well.(After all, that is the reason Bob endorses it, right?) The one thing I have always noticed is that no matter how trivial the question may seem, there is always someone who honestly needs a helpful solution and always someone willing to give a POLITE answer no matter how silly the question may seem. After all, I am sure there are things that YOU do not know and upon inquiring I'm sure you would be disheartened to get such a sarcastic and belittling response. In any case, I agree with Jay J, you are doing a major disservice by giving such rude and completely unwarranted responses. People look to this board to find answers to questions that they may feel to intimidated to ask in person for fear of responses like yours! So do us all a favor, If you can't answer politely, then keep it to yourself!! Nobody needs more ugliness in their day!

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC