> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Hey Bruce,
Login | Register

Hey Bruce,

Posted by DH on April 2nd, 2002 09:46 PM
In reply to Looking for suggestions by Bruce Ridenour on April 2nd, 2002 09:05 PM [Go to top of thread]

there is a textured sheet product I think it called bartop (may be wrong) It would be perfect for your application.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC