> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > here's the deal anyway
Login | Register

here's the deal anyway

Posted by Steve K on January 12th, 2001 05:57 PM
In reply to Steve, really, whats the deal anyway???? by Steve: on January 11th, 2001 09:47 PM [Go to top of thread]

Steve, in my original post I was attempting to reinforce the information you'd given which I did. Also, I thought it would be good to give a little harmless information myself.
I did not say that studs are always 16" on center. I said "probably" they are 16" on center.I did not say that life as we know it will end if the studs are not 16" on center. I said they are "probably" 16" on center. I did not say that never, ever, ever will you find studs are not 16" on center. I said they are "probably" 16" on center. That's not even really the point of the message. For those who can't figure out the point of the message and feel the need to challenge it in the title of their message. The point of the message was that in modern construction studs placed in a uniform and consistent layout, be it 16", 24", 19-3/8" for some flooring applications or whatever. That's the point. The message I responded to insinuated that I stated that studs are always 16" on center, I did not say that, it offends me that that implication was made. As if it wasn't enough to say that in a message it was implied in the title and that offended me more. Did I overreact? Maybe, I don't think so. If I did, I apologize but I don't apologize for making the point that I didn't say what was implied that I did.
Steve K

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC