> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Here's the 800 # to call for poly butyl
Login | Register

Here's the 800 # to call for poly butyl

Posted by Cathy D. on February 25th, 2003 05:18 PM
In reply to poly butyl pipes class action lawsuits by Betty Garrett on December 2nd, 2002 02:16 PM [Go to top of thread]

Moderator Post:
> My Polybutylene, Poly Butyl, Plastic, PB, Quest/Qwest pipe is leaking or brittle, Find Help Here! by Handyman on 10/26/2004

If you're having a problem w/poly butyl (and I see there are many of you) call the Consumer Plumbing Recovery at 800-876-4698

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC