> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Here's a place that will sell to you...
Login | Register

Here's a place that will sell to you...

Posted by jb on January 8th, 2002 08:48 AM
In reply to HVAC zoning by bradd on January 7th, 2002 10:32 PM [Go to top of thread]

I researched the Arzel system and many others for the same purpose of DIY. I found that these companies mostly deal only with their own agents or licensed subcontractors. The Arzel system seems neat, and as far as I know it works fine, but there are many others out there that are just as good and that are more conventional and probably cheaper. Arzel uses these funky air inflation bladder duct dampers. I would probably lean toward using a more conventional powered damper system. The only guy that I found would help a knowledgable home owner and sell to them was this guy:
There stuff seems fine and they have many other ways to zone more limited areas that don't involve getting a main controller. If all you need is to zone one room then you may use one of his neat smaller systems. Or, his full-on zoning package seems excellent and comparable to many others. I have no affiliation with jackson systems. I have just researched it and found that he has decent stuff and will sell to regular schmucks, at least he told me he would. good luck

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC