My house is less than a year old & I have this black soot or mold looking film all over everything plastic, on my walls, in the corners of rooms, on my daughter's stuffed animals and all of our electrical switches, outlets and light colored appliances. My refrigerator has this film in spots on the INSIDE, this is practically a new refrigerator. The keyboard and monitor of a brand new computer has it too which leads me to think this can't possibly be a type of mold. To top it off I'm having a hell of a time removing it. Clorox doesn't even budge this. Where could this be coming from? Builder has never seen anything like it nor has the contracting firm that installed the ventilation. Builder is eager to find the cause and is working with us but where do we start? Anybody ever seen anything like this?