renovateyourworld.com > Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > HELP W/ SEWER PIPE CLOGGED OR SEPTIC TANK PROBLEM
Login | Register

HELP W/ SEWER PIPE CLOGGED OR SEPTIC TANK PROBLEM

Posted by RON ALLEN on November 5th, 1997 10:18 PM

CAN SOMEONE LEND ME A HELPING HAND WITH A SEWER BACK-UP PROBLEM PLEASE!!!! MY TOILETS AND LAVITORIES ARE ALL DRAINING EXTREMLY SLOW .. RE:TOILETS ON OCCASION, ALMOST OVERFLOW WHEN FLUSHING AND LAVITORIES, AFTER RUNNING A COUPLE GALLONS OF WATER THRU THEM, START BACKING UP. IT IS ALSO NOTED THAT WATER LEVEL IN TOILET BOWLS IS MUCH LOWER THAN NORMAL. A GURGLING NOISE IS ALSO NOTED WHEN ANOTHER TOILET IN THE HOUSE IS FLUSHED. BELCHING NOISES ARE ALSO NOTED ON OCCASION IN THE TOILETS. IT SOUNDS LIKE AIR BUBBLES BACKING UP IN THE SEWER LINES. I AM ON A SEPTIC SYSTEM. I HAVE TRIED THE BACTERIA EATER JUNK THRU THE TOILETS WHICH HAS YET TO HAVE ANY EFFECT ON THE PROBLEM. I DON'T KNOW ENOUGH ABOUT WASTE SYSTEMS TO KNOW IF A VENT IS PLUGGED, WASTE LINE PLUGGED OR SEPTIC TANK NEEDS TO BE PUMPED. LIVING IN A SMALL (EXTREMLY RURAL) AREA, IT IS DIFFICULT TO GET SOMEONE OUT HERE THAT KNOWS WHAT HE'S DOING. IF I KNEW MORE WHAT THE NATURE OF THE PROBLEM WAS, I COULD THEN REPAIR MYSELF...OR CALL THE ROTOR-ROOTER MAN OR CALL OUT SOMEONE TO PUMP THE SEPTIC TANK.....ANY HELP WOULD BE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED.
THANKS
RON ALLEN

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC