> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > HELP!!!!!!!!!
Login | Register

Posted by shara kovitz on October 22nd, 2002 11:58 PM
In reply to Mildew Removal ... by Jay J on October 2nd, 1998 10:58 AM [Go to top of thread]

Moderator Post:
> Mildew removal by dmasher on 11/08/2004

Can you help my sister, she moved into this house, house from hell. Did you ever see that movie money pit? Those houses really do exist. She is having a problem with the house leaking from everywhere. I told her ,rip the entire thing down and start over. That costs a lot of money. Can you please help her. Now the pipes leaked ,or it maybe the roof, who knows, but she has mildew in her new carpet, that was laid in her bedroom (how do you get that out?), What does she do now? And do you need a new project to portray on your show? she could use any help. My brother-in-law use to be able to do mostly any handy work, but he got hurt 4 years ago, while doing breaks on his truck,when his drunk neighbor released the emergency break and taking it out of netural while he was getting the chucks for the wheels. The truck pinned him against the bricks and the house. Ripping off all the muscles and flesh off the bones. He has limited use of the arm today. He has gone through several operations so far,well thank god he can use the other fully. He is too proud to say he needs help. But can you help? thank you in advance for any help you may be able to give my sister Lisa.
shara-her sister who listens to her cry. lol.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC