> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > help
Login | Register


Posted by andrea on December 3rd, 2001 11:31 AM

I have knocked a hole in my wall from dining room to kitchen. In attempting to get on-line help, i am unable to pick proper topic because I don't know what this would be under. Please direct my husband and I so we can either find info on line or our local library for the pub that wold help us. The end result for us is simply a shelf to pass food, etc... thru from kitchen to dining area.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC